Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
I think the right anwer is D. Ainhoa
But theres no D. Ema
I know Ema, it was just an example so you know how yo answer the challeges. I didn't want to show you the right answer ;)
I think the right answer 1.Miguel
I think is D.aynhoa
I think is 1.Héctor
the correct is the number 2
I think is 1 Bruno
I think is.1Anker
I think that the anser is 1. VALENTIN
the answer is 1. leo
i think it is 1 . carlos
I think the correct is 1.Alex
I think it is number 1. Guzman
I think it is 1.By Adriana
I think there correct answer is 1.Maripaz
I think the right anwer is D. Ainhoa
ReplyDeleteBut theres no D. Ema
DeleteI know Ema, it was just an example so you know how yo answer the challeges. I didn't want to show you the right answer ;)
DeleteI think the right answer 1.Miguel
ReplyDeleteI think is D.aynhoa
ReplyDeleteI think is 1.Héctor
ReplyDeletethe correct is the number 2
ReplyDeleteI think is 1 Bruno
ReplyDeleteI think is.1Anker
ReplyDeleteI think that the anser is 1.
ReplyDeleteVALENTIN
the answer is 1. leo
ReplyDeletei think it is 1 . carlos
ReplyDeleteI think the correct is 1.Alex
ReplyDeleteI think it is number 1. Guzman
ReplyDeleteI think it is 1.By Adriana
ReplyDeleteI think there correct answer is 1.Maripaz
ReplyDelete