Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
A rabbit,a bat,a ghost,3 cats,3 bones and spooky special
I think is 3cats,bat,a rabbit,3 bones and a ghost by Adriana
I think that are the rabbit,bat,cat,bones,ghost and the spuke spesial 2 by guzman
I think that the diferens are the rabbit,the bat,the cats ,the ghost and the bones by Valentin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Pone "y los huesos de Valentin",y debería poner"y los huesos.De Valentin"
Two cats,a ghost,a rabbit,two bones and a bat.Alex
A ghost,a rabbit,two cats a bat and two bones.Maripaz
A rabbit,a bat,a ghost,3 cats,3 bones and spooky special
ReplyDeleteI think is 3cats,bat,a rabbit,3 bones and a ghost by Adriana
ReplyDeleteI think that are the rabbit,bat,cat,bones,ghost and the spuke spesial 2 by guzman
ReplyDeleteI think that the diferens are the rabbit,the bat,the cats ,the ghost and the bones by Valentin
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Pone "y los huesos de Valentin",y debería poner"y los huesos.De Valentin"
DeleteTwo cats,a ghost,a rabbit,two bones and a bat.Alex
ReplyDeleteA ghost,a rabbit,two cats a bat and two bones.Maripaz
ReplyDelete