Sunday, 24 November 2019

CHALLENGE 8

Choose a tongue twister and try reading it out loud as quick as you can. 

Here you have some tips for your training:

  • Start slowly and carefully.
  • Repeat the phrase, getting faster and faster while maintaining clarity. 
  • If you trip over words, stop and start again.

Next Friday I will ask for volunteers. Will you be able to read it in class? 


Comment below explaining how your training is going. Do you find it difficult? Are you getting better? Which one will you read?

7 comments:

  1. I choose the fourth and I´m getting better.Isn´t very difficult Fernando.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the 4th it is good I like by Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose sick hicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sory the six stick.Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose the 2 and the 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose 1,2 and 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose 1.VALENTIN

    ReplyDelete