Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
If I was the parachutis,I would fell on the sand and I run because if not the crocodiles eat me. FERNANDO.
you should be really good at running!
It says that you have to start the sentence with:"Si yo fuera los paracaidistas, yo...
i run for my life
Use I would....
i would take a gun to kil all the cocadrile
I equip a jetpack and a gun forever.Carlitos
If I was the parachutis I would, let me eaten fast
Oh no! you should do something to escape!! Who are you? Write your name
I get my kanife by Guzman
I hope you have a really strong knife!
If I was the parachutis I would throw them a shoe and run the other way if they perchase me I would run like if there is no tomorrow.Hector
I hope they don't chase you! I am not really sure about the shoe....haha
I would desaperd.BY NAROA
How would you disappear Naroa? Explain your answer
Ainhoa yo puedo desappear because i am Naroa toda poderosa
I would showt help help help help help
I don't see many people around! You would have to shout really loud! Remind to write your name!
if i was a the parachutis i will swim away
Remind to use capital letters and to write your name so we know who answered.
If I was the parachutis,I would swim very fast to give seift.Valentin
You would be safe if you are really good at swimming!
if I was the parachutis ,I would speak with them by Gael
I am not sure what they would tell you ha ha, may be "I am going to eat you!"
if i was the parachutis,i would take my food to throw it to the aligator and distract the aligators torun away by camilo
Remind to use capital letter to start a sentence and for I
I would swim alot,throw the parachutist to the aligators and go out.Miguel
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miguel you are the parachutist! You better throw him the parachute.
I would moove the parashoot to the ground and autrun the crocodiles BRUUUUUNOOOO.
Bruno check spelling please!
I would fight with superman and spiderman and with a knife and we win yessss
I am sure you would win!Remind to write your name.
if i was the parachutis i will swim away.leo
Remind to use capital letters to start a sentence and for your proper noun.
If I was the parachutis,I be still because the cocodriles dont detect the people,animals that are still.Maripaz
How long would you stay like that? How would you escape then?
I would go to the other side because in front of me are crocodiles,Alex
I hope you would swim fast!
I would fight whith supermam and ironman and whith a knife and we win yessss
I would shout help help help help.ALICIA
I hope there would be someone near to hear you!
If I was the parachutis I whould fight with my iron punch and my muscles.By Alberto
Lucky you have those muscles!
In my comment of the jetpack and the gun my gun was a soothing gun
Much better that one!
If I was the parachutis,I would fell on the sand and I run because if not the crocodiles eat me. FERNANDO.
ReplyDeleteyou should be really good at running!
DeleteIt says that you have to start the sentence with:"Si yo fuera los paracaidistas, yo...
Deletei run for my life
ReplyDeleteUse I would....
Deletei would take a gun to kil all the cocadrile
ReplyDeleteI equip a jetpack and a gun forever.Carlitos
ReplyDeleteIf I was the parachutis I would, let me eaten fast
ReplyDeleteOh no! you should do something to escape!!
DeleteWho are you? Write your name
I get my kanife by Guzman
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a really strong knife!
DeleteIf I was the parachutis I would throw them a shoe and run the other way if they perchase me I would run like if there is no tomorrow.Hector
ReplyDeleteI hope they don't chase you! I am not really sure about the shoe....haha
DeleteI would desaperd.BY NAROA
ReplyDeleteHow would you disappear Naroa? Explain your answer
DeleteAinhoa yo puedo desappear because i am Naroa toda poderosa
DeleteI would showt help help help help help
ReplyDeleteI don't see many people around! You would have to shout really loud!
DeleteRemind to write your name!
if i was a the parachutis i will swim away
ReplyDeleteRemind to use capital letters and to write your name so we know who answered.
DeleteIf I was the parachutis,I would swim very fast to give seift.Valentin
ReplyDeleteYou would be safe if you are really good at swimming!
Deleteif I was the parachutis ,I would speak with them by Gael
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what they would tell you ha ha, may be "I am going to eat you!"
Deleteif i was the parachutis,i would take my food to throw it to the aligator and distract the aligators torun away by camilo
ReplyDeleteRemind to use capital letter to start a sentence and for I
DeleteI would swim alot,throw the parachutist to the aligators and go out.Miguel
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteMiguel you are the parachutist! You better throw him the parachute.
DeleteI would moove the parashoot to the ground and autrun the crocodiles BRUUUUUNOOOO.
ReplyDeleteBruno check spelling please!
DeleteI would fight with superman and spiderman and with a knife and we win yessss
ReplyDeleteI am sure you would win!
DeleteRemind to write your name.
if i was the parachutis i will swim away.leo
ReplyDeleteRemind to use capital letters to start a sentence and for your proper noun.
DeleteIf I was the parachutis,I be still because the cocodriles dont detect the people,animals that are still.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteHow long would you stay like that? How would you escape then?
DeleteI would go to the other side because in front of me are crocodiles,Alex
ReplyDeleteI hope you would swim fast!
DeleteI would fight whith supermam and ironman and whith a knife and we win yessss
ReplyDeleteI would shout help help help help.ALICIA
ReplyDeleteI hope there would be someone near to hear you!
DeleteIf I was the parachutis I whould fight with my iron punch and my muscles.By Alberto
ReplyDeleteLucky you have those muscles!
DeleteIn my comment of the jetpack and the gun my gun was a soothing gun
ReplyDeleteMuch better that one!
Delete