Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
I uil like to be stuck with cristiano ronaldo
Remind to write your name, check spelling and capital letters
Check spelling please! And remind to write your name ;)
I will like to be stuck with the actor of IRON MAN.by Carlitos
Why him? Explain your choice!
Iwold pick captain America actor because would like tell cuestions to him by Gael����
Which questions would you ask him?
I Will choose J.K. Rowling.Leo
This comment has been removed by the author.
What would you ask her?
I would be stuck with the dinosour actor of jurasic world because I love dinosour and the dinosour is an velociraptor.MARIPAZ
And I will asck the velociraptor why are you estincked.MARIPAZ
I would love to hear its answer!
Me to but the dinosour are estincked.MARIPAZ
I will like to be stuck whith Tom Holand. Anker
I will like to be with Mikel jordan by Guzman
I will like to be with EMA WATSON HERMIONE GRANGER in harry Potter.BY NAROA
I uil like to be stuck with cristiano ronaldo
ReplyDeleteRemind to write your name, check spelling and capital letters
DeleteCheck spelling please! And remind
ReplyDeleteto write your name ;)
I will like to be stuck with the actor of IRON MAN.by Carlitos
ReplyDeleteWhy him? Explain your choice!
DeleteIwold pick captain America actor because would like tell cuestions to him by Gael����
ReplyDeleteWhich questions would you ask him?
DeleteI Will choose J.K. Rowling.Leo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWhat would you ask her?
DeleteI would be stuck with the dinosour actor of jurasic world because I love dinosour and the dinosour is an velociraptor.MARIPAZ
DeleteAnd I will asck the velociraptor why are you estincked.MARIPAZ
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI would love to hear its answer!
DeleteMe to but the dinosour are estincked.MARIPAZ
ReplyDeleteI will like to be stuck whith Tom Holand. Anker
ReplyDeleteI will like to be with Mikel jordan by Guzman
ReplyDeleteI will like to be with EMA WATSON HERMIONE GRANGER in harry Potter.BY NAROA
ReplyDelete