LETTER TO MY STUDENTS
Hello kids!
We begin a new week full of new surprises and distance work during school closure. Try to make your best doing school work, spend some time revising units and completing school tasks.
Remind that you can send me your work through padlet, comments and different forms I placed on our class blog posts.
I just want to let you know I will be in touch and reading all of your messages and tasks. I look forward to hearing about what you have done when we all get back together. Keep all of your work in a file, you may use our class notebooks and print worksheets.
Do not hesitate to reach me out if you need anything during the time we are apart.
Wishing you well.
Ainhoa
Hola Ainhoa, soy yo, Isabella otra vez.
ReplyDeleteEspero que este bien tu familia y tu.
No encuentro la ficha de la fiesta del terror de valenciano.
Besos💋
Hola Isa! Estoy bien y toda mi familia también, gracias por preguntar. Todas las fichas que tenéis que hacer esta semana están en la web del colegio. En el blog solo he puesto alguna en las que me podéis contestar por aquí. Un abrazo, sigue dibujando y haciendo esos trabajos tan bonitos que haces.
ReplyDelete