Monday, 11 May 2020

LETTER TO MY STUDENTS. 11TH MAY

Hello children,


I am receiving lots of your activities, keep on doing your work!! 👏

Let me remind you that the activities you should complete first are the ones on this picture below. These are all mandatory and you, with your parents´ help, should send them to me via email, padlet, google form or kahoot. There is no other way for me to know you are doing your work. These are the ones I evaluate for your marks. 

Remind you stroll down the blog and click on "older posts" to see all the activities due this week.

you do extra work, as with the Interactive worksheets, much better. But remind which are the important ones. I know it can be hard for you to find the perfect time, device or place at home to complete them, but you should try. You may like some more than others, but they are all made with love for you. 

Today we begin with our Math Workbook from home, we start with Unit 7 which deals with Time. All the activities on the book are a revision of year 3. You will find on the blog videos and posts to help you with them. On Friday there will be a Kahoot and an extra activity about Roman Numerals, this one is optional but it will help you with a Harry Potter Escape Room that I will publish on Saturday! 😊

Please answer the Beginning of Week Form, I read everything that you write and I answer below each Form.


I hope you all are doing well! 

Sending you a distance hug, 


Ainhoa

Clientmoji





11 comments:

  1. Where's the kid king

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Carlos,
      el reading de Kid King está en las fichas de la programación de esta semana, en la página 7!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Carlos, I just uploaded a Form to answer the reading comprehension.

      Delete
  3. Que es lo de time capsule ?? . Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias Ainhoa ,soy Alicia ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ainhoa ¿el handprints y el you are not stuck at home you are safe a home are the time cápsule ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, esas son las dos worksheets de Values para esta semana!

      Delete
  6. Ainhoa una cosa, los de religión tienen que hacer lo de valores de time cápsula. Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Isa, los de Religión no Isa. Es solo para los de Valores!

      Delete