Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
I would bring some appetizers. Ainhoa
money.Miguel
dog by daniel
I would bring a clown. by camilo
a cat.by carlos
lemon.by Leo
the video i saw of how honey bees make honey was interesting...-by amaya
a computer apple .by Anker
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a famous by fernando
almonds by alicia
I woud bring hot dogs.Hector
gloves guzman
a violinist valentin
I would bring some almonds.Alex
I would bring quince.
I would bring some melons. Maripaz
I would bring nugets or nachos lo que prefiera el cumpleañero/a.BY NAROA
I would bring some appetizers. Ainhoa
ReplyDeletemoney.Miguel
ReplyDeletedog by daniel
ReplyDeleteI would bring a clown. by camilo
ReplyDeletea cat.by carlos
ReplyDeletelemon.by Leo
ReplyDeletethe video i saw of how honey bees make honey was interesting...-by amaya
ReplyDeletea computer apple .by Anker
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletea famous by fernando
ReplyDeletealmonds by alicia
ReplyDeleteI woud bring hot dogs.Hector
ReplyDeletegloves guzman
ReplyDeletea violinist valentin
ReplyDeleteI would bring some almonds.Alex
ReplyDeleteI would bring
ReplyDeletequince.
I would bring some melons. Maripaz
ReplyDeleteI would bring nugets or nachos lo que prefiera el cumpleañero/a.BY NAROA
ReplyDelete