Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
Valentin by Guzman
Guzman by Valentin
My dog by Maripaz
It would be my brother because I can play with him.Miguel
If I have to choose I would choose my mom because she is very funny.
Hector by Alex
My DAD and my MAM
AND MY SISTER .CARLITOS
my older sister.leo
a friend that his name is Irene is not from the school.BY NAROA
Valentin by Guzman
ReplyDeleteGuzman by Valentin
ReplyDeleteMy dog by Maripaz
ReplyDeleteIt would be my brother because I can play with him.Miguel
ReplyDeleteIf I have to choose I would choose my mom because she is very funny.
ReplyDeleteHector by Alex
ReplyDeleteMy DAD and my MAM
ReplyDeleteAND MY SISTER .CARLITOS
ReplyDeletemy older sister.leo
ReplyDeletea friend that his name is Irene is not from the school.BY NAROA
ReplyDelete