Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
If I had this bag, I would donate to the ONG Médicos Sin Fronteras.Samuel
Buy a mansion
Buy a mansion,Alex
give it to people that need it
buy food for pours.Maripaz
BUY A MANSION AND A IPHON 11 PRO
If I had this bug,I would buy a helicopter
You have a bag, not a bug!
I would buy food for pours and for me.Maripaz
The poor would thank you a lot
My comment is not here
Answer it again, I did not received any more comments and remind to write your name at the end of it.
les compraría comida para los perros y gatos callejeros.BY NAROA
If I had this bag, I would donate to the ONG Médicos Sin Fronteras.Samuel
ReplyDeleteBuy a mansion
ReplyDeleteBuy a mansion,Alex
ReplyDeletegive it to people that need it
ReplyDeletebuy food for pours.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteBUY A MANSION AND A IPHON 11 PRO
ReplyDeleteIf I had this bug,I would buy a helicopter
ReplyDeleteYou have a bag, not a bug!
DeleteI would buy food for pours and for me.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteThe poor would thank you a lot
DeleteMy comment is not here
ReplyDeleteAnswer it again, I did not received any more comments and remind to write your name at the end of it.
Deleteles compraría comida para los perros y gatos callejeros.BY NAROA
ReplyDelete