Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante.
In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
HI Fer! Are you a skater? Will you share a picture of your skate? When I was a kid I had a yellow and black one, but I was not really good at it! I fell a lot ;)
Hi Miguel! How was your birthday?? I would love to see your biosphere present, do please share it with us on padlet!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anker! Would you like to show us your new bracelet? Upload a photo on padlet please!!
ReplyDeleteHI Fer! Are you a skater? Will you share a picture of your skate? When I was a kid I had a yellow and black one, but I was not really good at it! I fell a lot ;)
ReplyDeleteHi I'm CARLOS I have a question about Valencia we have to do the exercise in the computer
ReplyDeleteHi Carlos! You can do Valencian on paper but if you want to use a computer it is ok. Have a lovely weekend
Delete