Monday, 27 April 2020

BEGINNING OF WEEK CHECK-IN (27th-30th April)

This is your first questionnaire, it is called Google Form. 


Let me know about this last week and how I can help you with school work. I will write answers to your questions bellow on comments, at the end of the post.


You will have another one at the end of the week.

 

7 comments:

  1. Hola Adriana! los juegos están bien, yo puedo entrar con el ordenador al typing y a los puzzles.
    Mira a ver que el puzzle no esté en pausado, tienes que ver el signo de play en la parte inferior y un cronómetro con el tiempo que estás utilizando. Comprueba que tu ordenador o tableta tiene habilitado ADOBE FLASH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fer! What part you don't understand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex! I am well and my familiy too. Thanks for asking. I am glad to hearing from you, I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Ainhoa, soy Isabella
    Es que no me sale el challenge de placer value worksheets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Isa! Toda las fichas que tenéis que hacer están en un documento en la web del colegio. Dile a tus padres que lo encuentren allí. Un abrazo

      Delete
  5. Hi Alicia! I am well, thanks for asking. I hope you and your family are well too. I have no idea about when we can go back to school, sorry. I am eager to see all of you back in class. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that in September we are going to come to school ( I think )����

    ReplyDelete