Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
I think its a slime.MARIPAZ
I think it is the hat of woody of toy story 1,2,3 and 4.Carlos
Keep on trying Carlos!
I think it, s a mountain
It is not! try again and write your name, please.
I think its a snape gusta eat an elephant.Maripaz
Explain your answer a little bit better Maripaz!
I think its a snape gusta is eating an elephant.Maripaz
I think it's a boa snake I know it because I have saw el principito. Héctor
That he ate an elephant. Héctor
I think it is a babosa
I AM NAROA
I think that is a hat .ALICIA
I think its an snake eating an elephant.MARIPAZ
This comment has been removed by the author.
All of you who watched The Little Price got it right! It is a snake eating an elephant.If you didn't watch the movie do it if you have the chance!
yes I said it right.Maripaz
I think is a hat by Guzman
I think its a slime.MARIPAZ
ReplyDeleteI think it is the hat of woody of toy story 1,2,3 and 4.Carlos
ReplyDeleteKeep on trying Carlos!
DeleteI think it, s a mountain
ReplyDeleteIt is not! try again and write your name, please.
DeleteI think its a snape gusta eat an elephant.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteExplain your answer a little bit better Maripaz!
DeleteI think its a snape gusta is eating an elephant.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteI think it's a boa snake I know it because I have saw el principito. Héctor
ReplyDeleteThat he ate an elephant. Héctor
ReplyDeleteI think it is a babosa
ReplyDeleteI AM NAROA
DeleteI think that is a hat .ALICIA
ReplyDeleteI think its an snake eating an elephant.MARIPAZ
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAll of you who watched The Little Price got it right! It is a snake eating an elephant.
ReplyDeleteIf you didn't watch the movie do it if you have the chance!
yes I said it right.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteI think is a hat by Guzman
ReplyDelete