Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
Theresa are 6 melons ainhoa.CARLIIIS
I think there are 2 melons.Maripaz
Creo que hay 6 sandías menos una porque le falta un cuarto a cuatro así que en total son 5. Isabella
There are 6 melons by Gael
there are 5 watermelons by Guzman
Soy Chopy, hay 5 melones
Is this Amaya?
There are 5 watermelons by Alex
Ther where 5 watermelons by Adriana
There are 6 water melon . Alicia
There are 6 watermelons .Anker
ANSWER: there are 5 whole watermelons!Congrats to the ones who guessed it ;)
Thanks
Isabella.
I see five watermelons (I not copy).by Alberto
Five watermelons. Leo
five.BY NAROA
Theresa are 6 melons ainhoa.CARLIIIS
ReplyDeleteI think there are 2 melons.Maripaz
ReplyDeleteCreo que hay 6 sandías menos una porque le falta un cuarto a cuatro así que en total son 5. Isabella
ReplyDeleteThere are 6 melons by Gael
ReplyDeletethere are 5 watermelons by Guzman
ReplyDeleteSoy Chopy, hay 5 melones
ReplyDeleteIs this Amaya?
DeleteThere are 5 watermelons by Alex
ReplyDeleteTher where 5 watermelons by Adriana
ReplyDeleteThere are 6 water melon . Alicia
ReplyDeleteThere are 6 watermelons .Anker
ReplyDeleteANSWER: there are 5 whole watermelons!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the ones who guessed it ;)
Thanks
ReplyDeleteIsabella.
ReplyDeleteI see five watermelons (I not copy).by Alberto
ReplyDeleteFive watermelons. Leo
ReplyDeletefive.BY NAROA
ReplyDelete