Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante. In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
Hi Amaya! I will publish Art on Wednesday on the blog, it will be a Harry Potter drawing 🧙
Héctor you told me you weren't able to find all of your work for the week, tell me which part you couldn't find so I can help you!
Hola Fernando! Voy a hablarlo con Elia y a os aviso cuando lo solucionemos
Hi Amaya! I will publish Art on Wednesday on the blog, it will be a Harry Potter drawing 🧙
ReplyDeleteHéctor you told me you weren't able to find all of your work for the week, tell me which part you couldn't find so I can help you!
ReplyDeleteHola Fernando! Voy a hablarlo con Elia y a os aviso cuando lo solucionemos
ReplyDelete