Welcome to our Class Blog. We are Year 4 students in the Experimental Programe at Costa Blanca School in Alicante.
In our blog you will find pictures, news and information about our learning, as well as reference materials to use at home.
NO OS COPIEIS! �� I'm going to tell you what happened yesterday two of us sat down to eat dinner.we ate too much so we'll have two exersice more for New Year! Did the same happen to you too I'm Carlos
I'm going TO tell you what happend yesterday/TWO of us sat down TO eat dinner/We ate TOO much so we'll have TO exercise more in the New Year!/Did the same happen TO you TOO? I'm Amaya :)
1to,2tow,3to,4too,5tow,6too and 7to. Miguel
ReplyDelete1 to ,2 two , 3 to , 4 too , 5 two , 6 to , 7 to . ALICIA
ReplyDeleteIt's TO funny :D.by Alberto
ReplyDeleteNO OS COPIEIS! �� I'm going to tell you what happened yesterday two of us sat down to eat dinner.we ate too much so we'll have two exersice more for New Year! Did the same happen to you too I'm Carlos
ReplyDeleteCarlos soy Amaya te tengo una pregunta, Usaste el traductor de google o ya te lo sabias? soy muy pesada pero no importa lo vuelvo a decir,Soy Amaya
DeleteI'm going TO tell you what happend yesterday/TWO of us sat down TO eat dinner/We ate TOO much so we'll have TO exercise more in the New Year!/Did the same happen TO you TOO? I'm Amaya :)
ReplyDelete